Are you ready for the Christmas season? We are. We love to see how businesses use Facebook actively for their marketing efforts before and during Christmas.
“Successful cross-channel selling will be the difference between a bulging stocking and a lump of coal for retailers this Christmas.” (Retail Week, July 2013)
Use your Facebook Page to drive traffic to your site or store
- Set up your page to direct more traffic to your site:
- Include a link to your website, company email address, phone number and blog. If you have a store, make sure your address, opening hours and telephone number are correct and easily available.
- Import a list of your customers to build custom audiences and start advertising.
- Create content that pushes traffic to either your website or your physical store.
- Remember, clear, eye-catching images drive lots of engagement from fans.
- Test to learn what content works best with your customers.
- Consider using fan-submitted images and always be alert to questions and comments.
- Hosting interactive calendars/quiz applications is a great way to drive engagement.
(Learn more about creating calendars for Facebook)
Want to talk to us about Facebook marketing? Click here